Sunday, January 19, 2020

Brand New Smile

Hello! It was snowy here yesterday, so I spent the day scrapping! I was inspired by the single page sketch this month at Stick It Down:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch, but ended up flipping it because of the cut I found for the title. I wanted the arrow to point to my daughter's mouth, so I moved the photos over to the right side. For my background, I used a mask and white gesso on the top half of my background paper. To create a border between the top and bottom patterns, I used a couple of ribbons in coordinating colors. I also found a fun tooth in a bag cut to use as an embellishment on my page. To finish things off, I used some enamel hearts and sequins.

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout, I love documenting my son loosing teeth, it’s lovely to see how there smiles change over the years. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh great photos! What a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun colourful page Jessica
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again next month
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout - so colourful! And I love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete