Saturday, January 18, 2020

Going Home

Hello and Happy Satuday!  I have a new layout to share with all of you! I used photos of my now 7-year-old as we were getting ready to bring him home from the hospital. I've had the orange die cut paper in my scraps for quite some time. I had cut the center out to use on another layout at some point. I filled that space with another patterned paper. To tie the two papers together, I used my sewing machine and zig zag stitched around the center. I used my Cricut to cut the title. The original cut said "Welcome Home" and I even had that attached to my layout, but I didn't feel like that quite fit the layout, so I cut the word "welcome and cut the word "Going" and added it in its place. I embellished the layout with stickers, enamel dots, brads, and a chipboard arrow. I was inspired to use these embellishments by the Paper Issues "Sticker Shock" challenge going on now. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment