Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Another Birthday Card

I'm back with another card for another challenge that needed to be posted before the end of the month! For this one, I used the current card sketch from Stick It Down:


I started with some corrugated cardstock for my card front. I had the ruler patterned paper and realized that it would be perfect as this was a card for my nephew's 6th birthday. I then went to work stamping the two panels with a ombre inkpad. I layered the stamped panels onto orange woodgrain paper and attached them to my card. I used my Cricut to cut the stars. The large star outline I cut twice to give it a little more dimension. To finish things off, I used some Stickles to give the stars some shine.


 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love the stamping you did.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Lovin' the colors that you used! Thanks for playing along with us @ Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the corrugated background! Your use of the ruler with the "star marked" 6 is perfect! What a WONDERFUL card. Your colors are beautiful, thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the corrugated background! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete