Wednesday, October 6, 2021

October Calendar Page

Hello all! I'm late getting this layout posted! I have been busy taking and editing photos so I was just able to squeeze making this layout in between sessions. I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch other than where I turned one photo to a collage of 5 photos. ;) That beautiful woodgrain paper was part of a newer fall collection I have and it was begging to be used as the background on this layout. I used quite a few scraps of some older collections mixed with some newer. I printed my journaling and cut it into strips. I used my Cricut to cut the title from copper metallic paper (you can't see the shine in the photo, but it is really pretty in real life). To embellish my page, I used stickers, chipboard, brads and Dirty Bronze Nuvo Drops. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment