Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Happy Birthday- Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello, I have a new card to share today! I was inspired by the current board at Tic Tac Toe challenge:



I used the left column to inspire this card. I started with some kraft cardstock that I ran through an wood grain embossing folder. I did a little ink blending with a couple colors of brown Distress Inks to bring out the texture more. I layered that over some patterned paper scraps. I then went to work with my Cricut, cutting the leaves from copper paper and the "Happy Birthday"' sentiment from navy paper once and black (because I didn't have enough navy) twice. I layered the navy die cut over the two black die cuts to give the sentiment some dimension. To finish off the card, I used some Dirty Bronze Nuvo Drops.

 

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card, Jessica - very classy and I love the colors you chose - so pleased to see at TicTacToe Challenge this week and hope you'll join us often - Betty

    ReplyDelete