Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge Fun

Hi all! I have a new layout to share today! It is a two pager, but I used this sketch from Scrap Our Stash for the left hand page:


I ended up mixing lots of brands and collections on this layout. For my title, I found the Great Wolf Lodge logo online, downloaded it and turned it into a cut file using the Cricut software. Once it was cut, I left it on the mat, and used a piece of plastic to do the smooshing technique with some blue Distress Inks. I let it dry and then took it off the mat. I used the negative cut to get the spacing right. I also kept it for another layout, since I will be making layouts about this trip for all four of my older kids.  I finished off  the title with some letter stickers that I sewed down with my sewing maching. To add some interest to the background of my layout, I used a wave cut file and cut it from the same color of cardstock and glued the pieces onto my background. I am also saving the negative cut from that for another layout! 

For embellishment, I used my banner punch and made a banner next to my title. I pulled out some splatter stamps and added those around my layout in dark blue ink. I finished off my clusters with stickers, puffy stickers, enamel dots and some epoxy flair. 


 I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories Pattern Paper Play challenge to use striped paper. I used a couple of striped papers for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

4 comments:

  1. Great double layout and love how you used striped paper for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to make this a 2-pager and love the banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I love how you stretched into a two-page layout. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your title work! Thanks so much for playing along with use at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete