Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Birthday and Wedding cards

I have a few more cards to share today! First up is a wedding card. This one came together pretty quickly. I started with a flower background stamp and silver embossing powder on grey cardstock for the background. I then stamped and heat embossed the cake and sentiment on vellum. I layered those over silver cardstock. I used a basic satin ribbon across the bottom to attach my sentiment and then added the cake piece to white cardstock to add a border.


Next I have a pair of birthday cardst I created. I started by using and blue ombre inkpad on the stripe background stamp and stamped that on white cardstock. I then used star punches and punched a bunch of stars from different red papers. I layered those over the stripes, concentrating them at the top and popping some up with foam tape. I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment banner and attached that over the stars. I added a thin red border around my panel before attaching it to my card.

 I used this week's Tic Tac Toe board and the right column: layers, stripes, bright colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment