Sunday, June 16, 2024

Birthday and Father's Day Cards

 Hello! I have some more cards to share today. For all of these cards, I started by stamping a background stamp on light yellow cardstock. I had inked up the stamps with the Hero Arts Serengeti Sunset Ombre inkpad. It created such a fun effect on all of the stamps!

First up, I have a birthday card. I used a chicken wire background stamp for this one. I thought it would be fun to create the illusion of a firework bursting through the hole in the fence. I cut the firework with my Cricut, once from orange cardstock and two more times from white. I layered the pieces all together for dimension. I then stamped and fussy cut the sentiment on a the banner and attached that over the top of the firework. To add some sparkle, I used my finger to rub some Stickles gel over the ends of the firework and glued some gold stars ont he the background. To create the trail behind the firework. I sketched it onto my card with an orange pen.


Next up is this trio of Father's Day cards. Again, I started with the stamped background that I trimmed down to fit on a card front. I used my Cricut to cut the orange frames and then cut white cardstock circles to fit inside. I stamped the sentiment and then attached the frame. I attached them to my card fronts and added gold stars.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment