Monday, June 24, 2024

Birthday and Sympathy cards

Hello! I have been busy getting some cards made over the past week and I will be sharing them over the next few days. First up is this pair of cards I made using one 6x6 panel that I stamped using the Marble Turnabout stamp from Concord and 9th. 

I made this sympathy card using the sides that I cut off of the panel. I had some unstamped paper from the edge and I left that as a border. I used the same paper and ran it through an embossing folder to run down the center of the card. I used the same ink colors to stamp the butterflies that I then fussy cut and attached to the card front. For the sentiment, I stamped and heat embossed on a piece of vellum and attached that to my card.


My second card used the center part of the stamping that I had trimmed down to fit on a card front. I stamped some layered flowers and fussy cut those and used a piece of lace to anchor them. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum and tore the edges. 
I used the current card sketch from Stick It Down for this one: 

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for some more cards!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment