Monday, September 18, 2023

Happy Birthday card- Sketch Saturday

Hello, I have a new card to share today! I started with this sketch from Sketch Saturday:


I started by using a mask and brown ink spray for my background. I then cut the banner from patterned paper, I also cut the small square for the cupcake from cardstock. I stamped the cupcake and candle. I also stamped and fussy cut the sentiment banner. I edged all of the pieces with brown ink and attached them to my card front. I finished off the card with some buttons.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my card!

1 comment:

  1. So very creative and a fabulous take on our challenge, love the stenciling/mask and the use of the spray!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete