Monday, September 4, 2023

County Fair Fun

Hello, I have a layout to share today! I started with this fun collection I picked up recently as inspiration. It went so well with these photos of my kids at the county fair years ago, so I made a page for my daughter's book. I started by laying my photos out and trying to decide what looked best. Then I cut some patterned paper up to layer under the photos. Once that was all glued down, I found the "fun" sticker on the sticker sheet for the collection. I cut the words "County Fair" using my Cricut. I cut it once from the green patterned paper and then two more times from white cardstock and layered them up for dimension. I lost the dot to the "i" so I used a green pearl. I embellished the page with stickers, a canvas flair button, a wood button, and some puffy stickers. I hand wrote my journaling and added the date at the end with a date stamp. I entered this in the "English" back to school challenge at Paper Issues.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment