Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Happy 4

Hello, I have a new layout to share! I started with this sketch from Rochelle Spears:

I used the sketch for my left hand page. For the pattern on the bottom half, I used patterned acetate. I placed a patterned paper strip across the top and then sewed it onto my cardstock background (using my sewing machine) to create pockets to hold the cards my son received at his party. I cut the large circle from patterned paper and adhered that to the front of the pocket. For the title, I used banner stickers and cut the "4" using my Cricut. I used some die cuts, an epoxy flair, enamel dots and puffy stickers to embellish my page. I realized as I was starting this post that I hadn't journaled on this layout! I ended up adding it to the green flag on the large circle. 

I was also inspired by the Tic Tac Toe challenge from Scrap with Stacy:
I did the top row: stripes, banner, and enamel dots. Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment