Monday, April 24, 2023

May Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I have my May calendar page to share today! I started with the current double page sketch at Stick It Down:

I started by finding a patterned paper to go on my left hand page. I thought this striped paper would be fun. I then added my photos. I fussy cut the flowers and butterflies from a few different sheets of patterned paper and added them to my layout with regular adhesive and foam adhesive for dimension. I cut my title with my Cricut from patterned paper and chipboard and layered the pieces together. For my journaling, I typed it up on the computer and then printed it on vellum, cutting it into strips. I adhered the strips to the photos that they related to and the extras went below my title. I finished off my layout with some enamel dots, puffy stickers, and a canvas flair button.


 I am alse entering this in the Use Your Stuff layering challenge. I layered up those flowers and butterflies!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Jessica! I love that striped paper too! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful! Wonderful photos, and embellishments. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Jessica - I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete