Sunday, April 16, 2023

Kid Zone

 Hi all! I have a layout to share today! I started with the sketch from Sketches In Thyme:



I had these fun photos of my son from the Children's Museum that were close enough in size to use the sketch. I found some patterned papers in bright colors to go with them. For the journaling, I found a 4x6 journaling card and layered it partially under my largest photo. I wanted to add a little interest behind the smaller photos on the bottom so I used a mask and blending brush and created a trail of stars across the paper. I found some letters in my stash to make my title. I got a little creative with the letters for "zone" because that set is down to very few letters. The "o" was a "q" that I cut the tail off of, the "n" was an "m", and the "e" was an "f" that I added the extra piece from the "m" to. That font was DIY Thickers, which I usually use glitter to color, but I didn't think that was appropriate for this layout, so I used some chalk to color the adhesive to match my papers. I embellished my page with some stickers, puffy stickers, washi tape, and epoxy flair. For the "smile" circle, I took a circle sticker and stamped the smile sentiment. 


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment