Saturday, April 15, 2023

Birthday Cards

Hi all! I have a couple of new cards to share! I started with this sketch from Sketch Saturday:


I started by making these backgrounds on watercolor paper. I stamped the flowers with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with pearl embossing powder. I then did the smooshing technique with pink, blue, and purple Distress inks. Once that was dry, I found some washi tape in the same colors and added a line of it across the corner of the card. I stamped the flower with Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I ink blended the same colors that I used on my background. Then stamped the flower again and heat embossed it with the pearl embossing powder. To finish off the card, I used some blue gems and gold pearls. For the present, I stamped the image with Distress Oxide ink and heat embossed it with clear powder. I then painted it with a water brush and the same colors as the background. I embellished this card with sequins and gold Liquid Pearls.


 Thanks for checking out my cards!

2 comments:

  1. Love those backgrounds - gorgeous pair of cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous, such pretty backgrounds too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete