Sunday, April 2, 2023

Floating Through Summer

Hi all! I have a new layout to share! It just snowed again so it was fun to work on some warm weather photos! I started with this mood board from Paper Issues:


When I saw that flamingo floatie on the mood board, I was reminded of a Paper Issues cut file I had downloaded a while back and decided to use that on my layout. The cut file also had some phrases and I ended up using one of them for the title. I backed parts of the flamingo and the word "floating" with patterned papers. I used papers from several different collections and manufacturers. Since the layout was about water play, I wanted to add some watery texture to my background, so I used a few different colors of blue ink and the packaging smooshing technique for both of my sheets of cardstock. I embellished my layout with some flair, stickers, die cuts, and enamel dots. It is hard to see, but I added some dots of Glossy Accents to give the look of water droplets around my embellishment clusters.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment