Sunday, April 30, 2023

A Couple of Cards

Hello! Can you believe it is the end of April already? I wish our weather would help me believe it a little more! I have a couple of cards to share today. 

First up is a First Communion card. I used the current card sketch from Stick It Down:



I knew I wanted to make the chalice and host using my Cricut and then would go in the place of the circle in the sketch. I then looked for some paper options to layer underneath. I found this cracked, aged patterned paper and decided to use that as my base and then I took a piece of gold polka dot acetate to go over the top. The white card base was a little stark around the edges, so I inked the edges with dark brown ink.

Next up is a quick birthday card using a bunch of scraps. I started with the balloon paper and the bunny on the bicycle. I found a coordinating piece of patterned paper and then matted everything with the green cardstock. I fussy cut the sentiment for a sheet of different sentiments. I finished off the card with a few sequins.


 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I love the vellum layer you used.
    That bunny card is so cute.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love your bunny and balloon paper! Your golden chalice is wonderful. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete