Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Happy Birthday- Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello, I have some new cards that I will be sharing over the next few days! First up is a birthday card I made for my niece who turns 5 later this week. I used this week's board from Tic Tac Toe Challenge to inspire my card:


I used the center row- layers, free space and coloring. I started by making my background using a Concord and 9th Turnabout stamp. I stamped the pink, green and blue with regular Distress Inks and then stamped the purple with Distress Oxide and sprinkled it with glitter embossing powder for some sparkle. I heat set the powder and then went to work on the rest of my card. I stamped and then colored the carousel horse with Gelatos and a water brush. I punched that out in a circle that I layered over a scalloped circle punched for blue glitter paper. I took a piece of rainbow ribbon and ran that across my card front and attached my stamped sentiment strip to that. I finished off the card with some white and blue irridescent sequins.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment