Thursday, April 15, 2021

First Communion Card- Stick It Down

Hello again! I have my last card to share that I made this past week! This one is a First Communion card for my son and our goddaughter (I made two). I started with the card sketch from Stick It Down:

I put my Cricut to work on this card, cutting the chalice and host. For the chalice, I used a couple of colors of metallic cardstock and layered them. I cut a circle from off white cardstock and used my scoring board to make the cross in the middle. I then went through my scraps to find some coordinating pieces to make the background. I really liked the circle patterned paper, so I made two of the three banners along the bottom from vellum so it wouldn't cover up much of the design of the paper. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my card!

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love your use of gold papers, it makes everything on your card just "pop". So cool, and your vellum flags are wonderful as well. You did a lovely job with colors, and layering. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the use of vellum for some of the banner strips and the die cut image! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the touch of vellum. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down blog.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Great take on the sketch challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down this month.

    ReplyDelete