Sunday, April 25, 2021

Happy Birthday card

Hi again! While I still had my supplies out from my May calendar page, I decided to make a card! I was inspired by the current challenge at Fusion:


And also the current board at the Tic Tac Toe challenge:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch and you can see some inspiration from the colors on my card. I used the center vertical column from the Tic Tac Toe board. I used my Cricut to cut the three flowers from white cardstock and then inked them with Distress Oxide inks in coordination colors. I added a strip of lace for a soft element and some gems in the center of my flowers to finish off the card front. 


 Thanks for checking out my card!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch and the photo! So glad you were able to join us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, Jessica - so good to see your entry at our TicTacToe challenge this week

    ReplyDelete