Friday, April 30, 2021

Wild Things

Hello! I have a new layout with lots of photos to share! When I was trying to figure out what papers to use, I came across this cute hedgehog paper and decided to use that. When I figured out that two strips would fill in between my rows of photos perfectly, I was really excited. To tie the two pages together, I used a strip on my left hand page too. I found a coordinating paper to go behing the photo at the top. Then I went to work with a cut apart sheet. I cut the strip of stars and the tags across the bottom. For two of the tags, I cut off the bottom couple of inches and ended up punching scalloped circles from them to use by my title. I embellished my page with stickers, buttons, glitter enamel dots, and Nuvo drops. I used my Cricut to cut the title. I cut the word "Wild" from black cardstock and chipboard to add some thickness. I went around the outside of the chipboard with a black Sharpie to make the edges blend better. Once it was on the page, I wanted it to have just a little more oomph, so I squiggled Black 3D paint over the letters which gave it some fun texture and shine. 


 I'm entering this in the Studio Challenges "Inspired by a Song" challenge. I was inspired by the title of the song "Wild Thing."


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment