Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Silly Boy

Hello, I hope you are all doing well! I had time over the last couple of days to complete another layout! I was inspired by the sketch and tic-tac-toe challenge at Rochelle Spears's blog:
I already had these photos printed out when I saw the sketch and I knew they would work perfectly! I found some coordinating October Afternoon papers and then pulled some cardstock to go with them for the circles. I put a few splatters of green ink down in the corners before I attached my patterned papers. I used my Cricut to cut the title, spelling out "Silly" and using a cut file for "boy." I took a gel pen and outlined the letters of "Silly" to give them some added interest. To embellish the page, I used some die cut pieces, wood veneer stars and buttons. I used the left top to bottom right diagonal for my tic-tac-toe challenge.
My title was inspired by the current challenge at Scrap Our Stash:

Again, the photos fit the challenge perfectly! Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

5 comments:

  1. Bright, colourful and fun page! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute page. I love how you cut the photos into small squares to be placed onto the circles. I also love how you "sewed" the buttons. Pretty mix of papers and embellishments. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page! Love the cute details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - this is such a cute layout! Those silly photos are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Silly! Made me smile!! Love it! - Thanks for joining us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - stay safe and be well!!

    ReplyDelete