Saturday, April 18, 2020

Christmas Joy

Hello again! I finished another layout this week. This time it is a double page Christmas layout. I was inspired by a couple of challenges for this layout. First was the Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe challenge:
I used the center column for my layout. There is green glitter ribbon in the top right of my layout, I used ink blending and a mask on my background cardstock, and I heat embossed the word "Joy" for my title. I had to get a little creative with my patterned paper as I only had one sheet of the brown grid paper. I ended up using the pieces I trimmed off on my right hand page and then used another pattern in the middle to give the illusion of the paper going all the way across and down. The other challenge I used was the word challenge from Lasting Memories this month. The challenge was to use an item that starts with each letter of the word "Spring." Here's what I used:
S- sequins
P- patterned paper
R- ribbon
I- ink
N- Nuvo Drops
G- glitter


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

5 comments:

  1. What a super fun and creative layout! Thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT016 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely fun layout and I'm so pleased you were inspired by our grid - Thanks for joining us at #josttt016 this month - hope to see you again next month as we have a special give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and such a lovely reminder of happy family times. Thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT016 this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved how the grid elements added such pizzazz to your Christmas memories scrapbook layout... the ink blending background is my favorite element! Thanks so much for participating in the #JOSTTT016 challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the accent cluster! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete