Saturday, April 18, 2020

First Visitors

Hello all! I was able to complete another layout in the last 24 hours! It is another layout for my son's baby book! I was inspired by the Take 5 challenge from Paper Issues:

No photo description available.

I used blue, grey, buttons, jounaling and Thickers. I started with the scraps of the striped and polka dot patterned papers. As I was digging through my stash of  "boy" papers, I found the larger dot paper so I decided to incorporate that. To add some texture and interest to the left side of the page, I watered down some gesso and smooshed it on my background cardstock. I then added some orange spray ink and smooshed that a bit. I finished it with some splatters of two colors of orange ink. I found both Thickers and letters stickers that matched the green in the circle paper, so I used those for my title. To bring that green to the right side of my layout, I used definition stamps and a green ink down the edge. I dug out a few embellishments to finish off the page. Neither of my buttons are "real," one is a sticker and one is chipboard, but I figure it's close enough!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment