Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Playing With New Products!

Hi all! I have a few more cards to share today! I ordered some stamps from Concord and 9th a few weeks ago when they had a sale and they arrived this week!

First up is the Marbled Turnabout Stamp. I thought this one was so cool when I first saw it, so when I saw it was part of their sale, it went in my cart! I used blues and greens on pearl cardstock to create this background. I am excited to try some different colors with this one. I cut the sentiment with my Cricut. To highlight the number, I colored over the numbers with a  green metallic pen. To finish off the card, I made a bow with sheer green ribbon and then added some bronze brads.


Next up is the Butterfly Love Turnabout Stamp. As I was perusing the sale, I came across this one and loved the pattern this set created. I made one 6x6 panel and cut it in half to make two cards. For the first card, I used my tried and tested design of adding another paper to finish the card front and then running a piece of ribbon over the seam. The large butterfly is included in the set and I stamped it in pink and then with versamark so that I could heat emboss it with glitter powder. It turned out so pretty! I stamped the sentiment of some purple cardstock and made it into a little flag. To finish off the card, I added some white and clear sequins.

I trimmed the other piece of the panel down and decided to run it down the center of my card front. To add some interest to the cardstock background, I stamped the edges with a floral background stamp that I picked up at a scrappy garage sale last week and heat embossed it with glitter powder. I used the same technique as above for the big butterfly. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (from another set) and attached it to my card front. I then tied some baker's twine around the whole panel.

 This is another set I am excited to try other techniques and colors with in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment