Tuesday, June 6, 2023

June Calendar Page- Stick It Down

I finally have my June calendar page finished and ready to share! I started with the the May double sketch from Stick It Down:



I started by doing some smooshing with spray ink and water on my background papers. I used Foundations paper for my left hand page since I used a lot more ink on that one. I just used white cardstock on the right hand page since I just picked up the leftover drops of ink. Once that was all dry, I added some patterned paper bits to the background. I switched up the photo sizes a bit to fit on mor photos. I also spread my journaling all over the page since there was a lot of it. To embellish the page, I used some die cuts, stickers and enamel dots. I used chipboard letters for my title and then cut the subtitle using my Cricut since there were a lot of "e's" in the words. "COVID" is in letter stickers. To prove my subtitle (technically, not "everyone", but 4/7 of our family), I underlined my journaling where it talked about different family members testing positive for COVID. It was a crazy month!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment