Friday, June 30, 2023

July Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I have my calendar page for July. I started with the double page sketch from Stick It Down:


I started by doing some ink smooshing and splattering on a sheet of white cardstock for the left hand page. While that dried, I chose papers for the strips down the sides. I ended up adding another column of photos on the right hand page so I coule include some more. I recently picked up a stamp set that stamps tickets and came with a coordinating punch so I used that for my journaling.  I used my Cricut to cut the title and then backed it with patterned paper. To embellish the page, I used some stickers, flair, and some punched stars from a previous project. 

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Such an awesome take on the sketch, I love everything about it - the strips at the edges, the ticket journaling and title cutfile! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Jessica! I love that cut file too! Really adds some fun!

    ReplyDelete