Monday, March 20, 2023

Zoo Camp

Hi all! I have another new layout to share! This one also has a certificate that I had to work around. 

I again started with the certificate and the photos and arranged them in the center of my page. I pulled out Shimelle's Never Grow Up collection and used the dandelion paper and the wood grain paper and added strips under photos. I used my Cricut to cut the title. To add some dimension, I cut the word "Zoo" from chipboard and adhered my patterned paper and cardstock letters to that. For my journaling, I ended up using the background packaging from a set of embellishments that went with the Never Grow Up collection. I wrote on it with a Sharpie since it was glossy. 

I didn't have much for coordinating embellishements, so I ended up pulling out an old Creative Imaginations collection and fussy cutting the animals from a sheet of patterned paper. I added some enamel dots and the flamingo sticker from another collection for a different pop of color in the dead space created by the certificate. 


 Thanks for checking out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment