Friday, March 10, 2023

Science Museum Field Trip

Hello! I have a new layout to share today. I had these six photos from a field trip I chaperoned for my daughter's class several years ago. I had printed them small enough that I was able to easily fit them onto one page. I matted them with patterned paper. I had the pink cut apart piece floating around in the bag with these papers and placed it between the bottom two photos. I decided to cut a similar sized piece of lined patterned paper for my journaling. I cut my title with my Cricut and used some letter stickers to complete it. To embellish the page, I used some stickers, rub ons and puffy stickers. 


 I am entering this in the current challenge at Lasting Memories: add an animal to your layout. I used a couple of bird stickers and there is a little ladybug on the cut apart piece, and there is a mammoth in one of the photos.

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! I love that you got so many photos on a single page layout! Great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my layouts from science museums tend to be very masculine looking, so I love how you made this one so cute! The word wonder is a perfect addition, too. Thanks for playing along with the Wildlife challenge over at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Great job fitting so many photos on your layout! Love th3 birds and ladybug! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jessica in adding so many photo memories to your page, love those little birds you add. You all looks as though you had a wonderful time full of learning. Thanks for joining us at Last Memories DT Maureen W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout! Love how the pink title pops against your blue paper! Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete