Wednesday, March 15, 2023

April Calendar page- Stick It Down guest designer

Hello! I'm here today with my April calendar page. I'm a little early with this one because I was chosen to be the guest designer for March at Stick It Down. I got this fabulous 2 page sketch to work with:


I broke up one of the photo spots to fit an additional photo, otherwise I stuck pretty close to the sketch. I started my layout by layering the patterned papers and photos. I used stamped journaling spots for my journaling. My title was cut using my Cricut. To embellish the page, I used die cuts, stickers, wood veneer pieces (that I colored using a gelato), and pearls. This is one of those layouts that uses products from several collections and companies. I love mixing and matching like this sometimes!


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment