Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines- Post 3

Hello! Happy Valentine's Day! I'm back with my last couple of Valentines to share. First up is the card I made for my husband. As I mentioned yesterday, I made a panel using alcohol inks. I only needed a small part of it for the hearts for my sons' cards, so I used the rest on my husband's card. I stamped a script background stamp in black and attached it to a piece of black cardstock. I cut the sentiment and heart using my Cricut. I added a little shimmer to the heart using a Wink of Stella pen. To finish off the card, I tied a piece of red ribbon across the bottom. I did the middle row of this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge board:





Finally, I have the card I made for my youngest son. I started by making a cloud mask with some white copy paper. I just freehand cut the curves and then used various parts and white pigment ink to make the clouds on my background. To make the shaker, I used clear packaging and cut it to wrap around the panel. I glued three sides down on the back and then dropped in some sequins and stars. I stamped, watercolored (with Distress inks and metallic watercolors the cat and balloons. I stamped the sentiment on the middle balloon once the paint was dry. I attached the side balloons directly onto the panel and used foam adhesive for the cat and middle balloon for some dimension. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Both adorable cards - I love the texture and detail on the first one and who can resist a shaker?! Thanks for playing along with our TicTacToe challenge board this week!

    ReplyDelete