Sunday, February 5, 2023

Daisy Dash and Smile- Scrapping with Sketches

 Hello all, I have two new layouts using old products to share today! First up is a two page layout using a sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I used the sketch for my left hand page of this two pager. I moved the title so you could see more of the number on the bib. I pulled these very old purple papers from my stash. I'm so happy I finally used them! I only had one sheet of the dark purple cardstock, so I decided to use the distressed purple patterned paper for my second page. To embellish the page, I cut my title and daisies using my Cricut. I also used a glue rub on and a daisy stamp that I heat embossed with Heat and Bond powder and then I used a pink glitter on them for some sparkle. I finished embellishing my page with enamel dots, washi tape, wood veneer triangles, and a couple of word stickers.

Next is a layout using a sketch from Paper Issues.

I again found some old papers. The triangles on the sides were cut from paper designed like that, so I just cut along the lines. I found this floral tile piece of October Afternoon paper that worked color wise. I felt like the page needed a "frame," so I pulled out my sewing machine and stitched around the page. To embellish the page, I pulled out a sheet of old Basic Grey stickers that worked with my color. I cut the rose and multicolor doily in half and placed pieces on either side. I put the heart on dark red cardstock and cut it out to make it stand out more. I finished off the page with dots of gold liquid pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment