Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Daisy Dash- Take 3

 Hello all! I have a new layout to share. We are in the middle of a snow storm, so no driving kids around means that I have some extra time to get some scrapping done. 


I decided to tackle the last Daisy Dash layout. I started with this sketch from Sketches In Thyme:

I used the sketch for the left page. I used my Cricut to cut the circle and title. I pulled out some papers that I mostly have scraps and cut them into rectangles to tuck under my photos. I then decided to splatter some inks on my background, so I snapped a photo with my phone and moved everything off the background. Once the ink was dry, I adhered everything down. I adhered the title with foam adhesive for dimension. I embellished the layout with some flowers that were premade, fussy cut and stickers. I added a couple of word stickers around the page. I finished the page off by adding gems to the center of the flowers in my title and a couple around the page. 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment