Thursday, June 11, 2020

Under the Sea

Hello, I have a new layout to share today! I used the current challenge from The Joy of Sets for inspiration:

I decided to use the right column of items for my layout. I knew I had this ombre water paper in my stash and it worked perfectly for this layout! I fussy cut the fish and turtle from a sheet of patterned paper. The starfish strip was the branding strip on the bottom of the sheet of patterned paper so I was happy to put that to use right away too! I had kept one of the wristbands from our trip, so I used that across the bottom. For my title, I used a Paper Issues cut file for the words "Under the" and then cut the word "sea" from this fun font with the fish in it. To make the word "sea" shine (which is hard to see here) I heat embossed it with clear powder. The red of the crab was so vibrant that I needed to bring that to a couple other places on my layout, so I used a couple of pieces of red washi tape in my clusters. I finished things off with some stickers and enamel dots.


3 comments:

  1. So lovely to see our grid inspired your lovely page - nice to see a scrapbook page join us also - thanks for being part of our JOSTTT this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page! Thank you for joining The Joy of Set Tic Tac Toe Challenge with your page. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love your fun, colorful layout filled with such sweet memories! Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT018 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete