Sunday, June 7, 2020

Happy Anniversary- The Card Concept

I have another card to share today! This card was inspired by the current challenge at The Card Concept:


So, I thought the color of my cardstock matched the background of the inspiration photo than it actually does. 🤷 I loved the texture of the tiles, so I dry embossed the cardstock and then brought out the texture by lightly brushing some gesso over the top to bring out the texture and give it a more distressed feel. The flowers were stamped and heat embossed with clear ink. I then fussy cut them and inked them with coordinating colors in the centers. After attaching the flowers, I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of cardstock and attached that. To add a little sparkle to the card, I finished things off with some sequins. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with at the Card Concept! Love that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete