Monday, June 8, 2020

Fast and Furious

Hello! I have a new layout to share that I completed over the weekend. I started with this sketch from Paper Issues:

Image may contain: text that says 'Title 짝 Paper Issues Sketch'
I added in the "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" challenge also from Paper Issues, which was to use a movie title or quote. Since my page is about a car show, I thought this movie title worked well. I used the free cowboy cut file for the big wheel in the bottom corner. Even though it is meant to be a wagon wheel, it worked well here. For the banner, I punched the shape from patterned paper and then punched 3 more for each banner from scratch cardstock. I stacked and adhered the banners to give them dimension. I also used my Cricut to cut the title. After I had attached everything, I felt like my embellishment clusters needed a little more. I used silver Nuvo Drops and smudged them with my finger to give a greasy look.
Thanks for stopping by to see my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment