Saturday, June 6, 2020

Happy Birthday- CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello, happy weekend! I have a new card to share today. I will be sharing more cards in the weeks to come as this is the time of year when we have lots of birthdays and anniversaries in our family. I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch for inspiration:


I stamped and colored the background on this card last summer and finally deciced to use it. With that done already, this card came together quite quickly. I cut the vellum and cut and stamped the sentiment piece. I originally wasn't going to stamp on the vellum, but decided it needed a little something, so I stamped the scroll with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and then heat embossed it with sparkle embossing powder. I attached the sentiment piece with some foam behind it for some dimension. I finished off the card with dots of Stickles in the center of the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment