Friday, December 20, 2019

You're How Old?

I have another card to share. I used a couple of challenges as inspiration for this card. First up is this sketch from Sketch Saturday:
I also used the inspiration image from The Card Concept:
I started by using a plaid background stamp with black ink. To add some red to the plaid, I used a red Sharpie and a ruler to add some stripes. The sentiment is a digital stamp that I printed on white cardstock and then matted with red and black cardstock. I used some black 3D paint to add the dotted frame. The star embellishments were made from cardstock and embossing powder. I punched each star four times from black cardstock and glued the layers together. I then pressed the star into Versamark ink and sprinkled black embossing powder over it. While the powder was still hot, I sprinkled more powder over the start and heated it again. I did this one more time to get the smooth, shiny finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment