Saturday, December 21, 2019

Last Calendar Pages of 2019

Hello! I have my last two calendar layouts of 2019 to share! Both used sketches from Sick It Down. First up, the October sketch:
I stuck really close to this sketch, besides adding a couple extra photos. I used my Cricut to cut the tags from coordinating patterned papers. Since my background was white and many of my patterned papers were on a white base, I sprayed some spray ink over the background to make the tags stand it more. The journaling tag had an image that didn't match the rest of my last, so I used some stickers to cover it up. I scared some lead stickers, brads and silver Nuvi drops around the page to finish it off.
Next is the November sketch:
I noticed a lot of pinks in my photos, so I used some Christmas patterned papers that had some pinks too. This design is great if you have lots of scraps, which is much of what I was working with here. For the rows of lights and ornaments, I once again used my Cricut. For the light bulbs, I coated the "bulb" with some glitter paste to give it some shimmer. I also fussy cut some ornaments from one of my patterned papers. I mixed those in with my due cut ornaments and used a few around my title. A free sequins in the ornaments finished things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment