Thursday, December 19, 2019

Snowy Anniversary

Wow, it's been a while! I have created some cards over the last few months, I just haven't taken the time to blog them. I may try to slowly share them as I have time. 

I made this card last week for my sister and her husband's anniversary. It is based on this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:
I started with the royal blue cardstock base. I stamped and heat embossed the snowflake images. The white snowflake was cut using my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. I decided the background needed a little more, so I sprayed some Perfect Pearls mist over the background. I then splattered some white mist near the middle. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white powder. I attached the white snowflake with foam adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment