Saturday, June 29, 2019

Masculine Birthday Cards- CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello again! I have three masculine cards to share. I was inspired by last week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


If you have been following me for a while, you know that ALL THE PEOPLE  in our families have birthdays between mid June and mid July. I had built up a pretty good stash early in the year by making multiples of cards, but I needed a card this week for my father-in-law's birthday. I figured I would make a couple extra since I have two brothers-in-law with birthdays coming up (realized later that it is THREE brothers-in-law with birthdays). I started by using an embossing folder on copper metallic paper for my backgrounds. Then I found cooridinating scraps of patterned paper to add to the card. I stamped the sentiment and finished each card off with a gromlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment