Tuesday, June 4, 2019

June Calendar Page

Hello! It is time for me to share my new calendar layout! I started with the double sketch from Stick It Down:

Placing photos on the diagonal was a bit of a challenge, because I didn't want to lose too much from the edges. I ended up having a flatter angle than the sketch suggested. I pulled patterned papers that went with the colors in my photos. I cut my title using my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot. For my journaling, I stamped the lines and hand wrote the information. I started the embellishment clusters with a card with text and flowers. I felt like both needed more, so I pulled out some flower stamps and inks and added some stamping to layer the words and flowers over. I accented the flowers with enamel dots to finish off the page

No comments:

Post a Comment