Monday, June 24, 2019

Curious Addy

Hello! I had the chance to do some scrapping over the weekend and I completed a layout! I was inspired by the current challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


I chose the right side. I flipped the photo layout and added another photo. I used a polka dot and star paper for the circle behind my title. I included a date using numbers at the end of my journaling. This layout is a combination of new papers, some Shimelle stickers, some very old flowers and a few other odds and ends. I cut the word "Curious" with my Cricut and completed the title with letter stickers. 


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. Love the cute details and stash use. Thanks for you entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Jessica! Love your color/paper choices and great take on the sketch and challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page. Love the flowers and sequins. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketches! Thank you so much for joining us at SOS❤️

    ReplyDelete