Saturday, May 4, 2019

May Calendar Page

Hello again! I finally got my May calendar page finished! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I started by cutting wedges from different patterned papers. Once I had them adhered, I decided there was too much white space between the wedges, so I decided to ink blend some more wedges. I used a couple of pieces of plastic as my mask and went to work with Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber, and Crushed Olive Distress Oxide Inks. I then added all of my photos. Usually I do my journaling next, but this time I pulled out the stickers and went to work with some embellishing. I finished things off with the journaling strips. I thought about adding more embellishment, but felt like there was enough going on with the giant sun burst, so I let it be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment