Friday, May 24, 2019

Birthday Cards- Stick It Down Guest Card Designer


Hi all! I have a couple of cards to share and some exciting news! I was selected as guest designer at Stick It Down this month! Here is the card sketch:

I ended up making two cards with the sketch, one for my nephew and one for my son. They are very similar, but with different balls to reflect their interests. All of the die cuts were made using my Cricut and the "Boys Will Be Boys" cartridge. For the backgrounds, I used some Distress Oxide inks and smooshed them on plastic, sprayed them with some water and pressed the ink onto my cards. Once that was dry, I added some washi tape and my die cuts. I finished off the cards with a stamped sentiment.



Make sure you check out the design teams creations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment