Thursday, September 26, 2024

September Calendar Page

I was looking through my blog and I realized that I never posted my September calendar page! I used the Stick it Down double page sketch from August:

I adjusted this sketch to fit more photos as well- instead of just the one pair of photos on the left page, I added a second. For the background on the left hand page, I ink blended over a mask. Then I covered that and spraying with red ink. I added the circle around that with a yellow Distress Stain, which picked up some of the red, making in orange. I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from patterned paper, and cut circles from some solid water color patterned paper. I arranged those along the right edge of my layout and in a couple of clusters on the left hand page. I maded the "Polaroid" style frames by cutting mats larger than my photos. I hand wrote my journaling on white cardstock strips and the photo mats. The title was cut using the Cricut. I finished things off with some canvas flair and enamel dots.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment