Wednesday, September 25, 2024

October Calendar Page

Hello! I'm back today with my October calendar page! I started with the current double page sketch from Stick It Down:

I adjusted the photos a lot to work with the number of photos I had. I started by doing six smaller photos on the left page instead of 4 larger. I made the large photo on the right a square photo collage to maximize my photo space. I did the weaving for the background. This is a great design for scraps. There were several pieces that were not the full length that I cut and covered the gap with photos- this does require more concentration when it comes to the weaving. I cut the trees with my Cricut and added texture with colored pencils. I used my Cricut to cut the title as well. For my journaling, I found some coordinating brown strips of cardstock in my stash and hand wrote the captions. To finish things off, I added some chipboard and stickers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment