Saturday, April 20, 2024

Dance layouts

I've had time to do some scrapping this week! I got a couple more dance layouts done for my daughter's album.

For the first layout, I used this sketch from Lasting Memories:



I started by finding some papers that went with my photos. I then cut them into strips and created banners. I then adhered my photos over that. I had the idea to have a "shattered" style font for the word "Glass" and I found this one. I used my Cricut to cut the title. For the journaling, I just used one of the pieces I cut off one of the banners, ripped the long ends and wrote on it with a white pen. To embellish this page, I cut some squares from washi tape and used some black pearls. For the x's, I used actual x's from a Thickers set. I added black glitter to them for some sparkle and stuck them in my clusters. I cut a couple of the "legs" of them at a different angle to make them look a little less like a letter. I finished off the layout with a black transparency heart by the title. 

 

For my next layout, I used this sketch from Paper Issues:


I found these beautiful outline roses in Cricut Design Space and cut them from red cardstock in place of the circles on the sketch. I then layered my photos over them. I used some gold glitter cardstock and black cardstock to mat the individual photos. I used my Cricut for the title. I added strips of rub ons around the photos to highlight them and used black puff paint to add the dots in the leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts! I love the black, pink, and white combination! Awesome work with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete