Friday, April 26, 2024

Birthday Cards

Hi all! I have a couple of cards to share with you today. First up is a birthday card for my niece who turns one tomorrow. I started with the current color challenge at Color Dare:



Aren't the colors pretty? I ended up going with the lighter pink, orange, and green. I started by dry embossing my pink cardstock with a polka dot embossing folder. I then stamped and heat embossed the fish on the orange paper. I then went to work layering everything up. I added sparkle to the background and the fish with a white Wink of Stella glitter pen. I stamped my sentiment on the green strip. The rest of the strip looked so bare, so I ended up stamping the loopy border stamp along the rest of the strip. To finish off the card, I used some Glossy Accents to add bubbles to my fish and accent a few more dots on my background. 

 

My second card went together pretty quickly. I had colored this background a while ago, so that was ready to go. I cut the sentiment with my Cricut and adhered that down. I finished off the front with some Liquid Pearl dots.

5 comments:

  1. Fun birthday cards! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines on the first card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little fish. Love the bubbles! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the coordinated papers and soft colors... pretty and cute card, love the embossed fishie. Thanks for sharing your fun birthday card with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute white fish and the bubbles you created (we have a fish tank and 3 of the fish are white; I love them!) and the paper is really sweet. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete