Saturday, March 16, 2024

Motown

Hello, I have a new layout to share today! It is another dance layout. I started with this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I played around with the sizes a bit to make it work with my photos. I started by finding black, white and blue papers in my stash. I then pieced the different papers together. I stamped and heat embossed the dot circles on the right side of the page above my smaller photo for some interest. To embellish my page, I used up some black flowers, blue buttons and blue gems. I used my Cricut to cut the title and music staff. 


 I am also entering this in the Color My Heart Color Challenge #591:

Not adding any metallics was a bit of a challenge, but I did it!


5 comments:

  1. Oooo-love the bright blue with the black & white. Great layout. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bold blue is a perfect choice for this pretty layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue really pops with your black and white papers and embellishments... beautiful memory page. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Love the choice of blue that matches the photos. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue matches their outfits perfectly! And of course it also pops against the black. What a great layout. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete